This is a copy of what guests receive upon checkin:
Welcome to Maroochy Sands and the glorious Sunshine Coast. The Staff and Management hope you enjoy the facilities on offer here at the Resort.
As this is is a Holiday Unit complex and not an hotel, the owners of your apartment hope you enjoy your stay as much as they do when they use it themselves. If you have any suggestions for improvement please let us know.
For the safety and the enjoyment of all we would like to make you aware of the By-laws and House Rules.
- PARKING: Strictly one car per unit. Please observe high vehicle and disabled area in Gate 2. If you have more than one car please check with Reception.
- LIFTS: Do not overload lifts and NO JUMPING IN LIFTS. Jumping triggers the mechanism to stop the lift and you may be trapped in there until a technician can attend and you will be charged for this fee of approximately $200.
- NO NOISE : No noise between 9pm and 7am. Please respect other guests late at night. Clubs and pubs are close by for parties. If you want to stop any noise in the building, please call our contracted security guard from Verifact Security on 0439 999 467. Should security need to come to your unit for noise, the first visit will be a warning to cease and desist. A second visit will incur a $200 fine payable by you. Failure to comply will be met with immediate eviction day or night.
- NO SMOKING: No smoking in units or car park areas. No smoking around BBQ’s or common areas, No smoking within 4 meters of the building entance. Littering is a Maroochy Council Offence – please dispose of your butts appropriately.
- POOL AND BBQ AREA: Open 7am – 9pm during summer and between 8am and 8pm in winter. Shallow water – No running and no diving. No Lifeguard on duty – you must supervise the behaviour and noise of children at all times. No glass within 2 meters of pool. Leave BBQ clean and tidy using the steel pads and chemicals provided. Failure to do so will incur a fine including for time spent reviewing security camera footage to identify.
- SECURITY : Lock your Apartments and cars appropriately. The Body Corporate takes no responsibility for stolen or damaged property. Premises are patrolled by security regularly and cameras are installed throughout the complex to ensure the safety of all.
BOOKING AND LETTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BY-LAWS: By paying a deposit and occupying a unit you have made a commitment to abide within the guidelines of the Maroochy Sands By-laws. A copy of which is located in the compendium in your unit. Guest also acknowledge that all damages incurred by themselves and/or guests will be paid for. Management reserves the right to terminate the booking at any stage. No refund for early departure.
- TARIFFS: Tariffs include linen provided. Stays in excess of 7 nights will receive a linen change and service clean free of charge. We will arrange this with you upon checkin if you require it (some people choose to opt out of this service).
- GARBAGE: Please remove all garbage from Unit before departure or a fee will be incurred. Place only glass in the plastic bins at the far end on each floor and all other rubbish down the chute. Do not leave it on the ground beside the chute.
- WASHING UP: Please wash, dry and put away all dishes before departure or a fee will be incurred.
- TOWELS: Please place all towels in the shower
- BEDS: Please leave unmade to signify that the linen needs changing for the next guests.
- CANCELLATION: No refunds will be given for early departure.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANTS: 2 bedroom, 1 to 4 persons: 3 bedroom, 1 to 6 persons Extra person of 1 per unit only rate is $20 per night.
- CHECK OUT: Check out no later than 10am unless prior arrangements are made. Unauthorised late check outs will incur a fee.
Thank you for your assistance. We hope you enjoy your stay. Stay in touch on facebook or on our website and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Maroochy Sands Staff & Management 🙂